Sunday 27 June 2010

My yummy cheesecake~~




It has been quite a long while ago since I last made a cheesecake. I was asked by a friend to show her the way of making it. With "keen determination" I made my favourite rich New York Style Cheesecake (with fresh strawberry from the garden) at 1am yesterday. It sounds like a hard work, but it's surely worth it! hehe... Ok the biscuit base is bit too thick, but that's how my cousins like it ^_^


Actually now thinking about it, I learnt this recipe nearly 5 years ago. But until now I am still making the same thing and have not improved the recipe =_= I should feel ashamed. Err, I need to be more adventurous next time. How does a tofu cheesecake sound? I found the recipe ages ago but still not dare to try it. Perhaps Baked chocolate cheesecake is next.

PS: It seems that I have linked this cheesecake with my first bf :) hehe so funny lar...

PPS: Anyone has any idea what to bake?? cookies, cake, desserts or pastry?

3 comments:

  1. omg~i want to eat la!!!!T.T
    i dun care, u come back must make one for me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. Sure no problem my dear friend hehehe...
    but could you wait for another a year and a half???? =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. cheese cake is the best!!
    i m cheese cake super fans!!!
    sek do la my best fren...

    ReplyDelete