Friday 18 June 2010

Returning to work

Oh god, I didn't expect I would be so tired after only one night of work and it was one of the most quiet nights (everyone was watching the world cup, wuuu England can't even beat Algeria). I can hardly feel my legs now T_T.

It has been quite a while since I last worked. I realise that I am not as agile and I will probably need some times to adapt to the environment again. Working in a take away is not something new or fresh to me, in fact I have been doing it since I started studying in the UK. Not that I do not want to try something new, but I actually enjoy it. OK, let's be honest, picking up the phone and repeating the orders over and over again is lame and boring. But I love serving people; I love to see faces of satisfaction from the regular ones and new ones saying:"I heard your are excellent!". Sometimes the shop will get so packed but everyone will still be happy. They will joke about the waiting time, and some will even take their orders down themselves. The warmest thing is that even though when I am off work, they will ask about my recent condition.

The job is part of my "biggggggg" plan for the summer--Oh, work work work!!! No more dreaming moments~~


PS: 2 of my new sweet friends have gone back home. I miss them T_T

PPS: It looks as if he is getting the answer he desires^^


No comments:

Post a Comment